Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Post

Hi, guys. This is my new Blog & I'm posting my first post.
To start with I'll like to introduce myself.
I'm K. Raj Kiran Singh, living in lovely sub-continent.
This blog is to share my thoughts, my daily routines, to be in touch with my friends & so on...
I used to read blogs of friends, especially L. RAJASEKHAR a.k.a Johny who inspired me to create one blog, so that I too can share the moments of my life with him & all others.
Thanks Johny...

4 comments:

  1. Haha.. thanks thanks. Inspiration is a little big word to use on me..
    Anyway, expecting more posts from you soon.. Welcome to the Blogsphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try my best to my blog alive.
    Thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh,, so its ur turn to inspire others wd ur blogs(except me).....all d best raj...;))
    but plz dnt take risk ...... dnt try to inspire me please....bye...

    ReplyDelete