Monday, February 1, 2010

Days of past are back...

The days of past are back again. Again I've to run around bank for bank certificates, Affidavits & all. Hope the universities don't ask me again to submit my documents.

There's one more big task ahead, named as IELTS. The exam which i need to face in mid of February. For now everything is fine with IELTS, the content, the classes, the people & ME. The classes started with the easiest section "Listening" in which my score was good in every test right from day ONE. Next the other section started in which I'm a bit poor, "Speaking" & it is conducted directly person-to-person, just like an interview. Talk on whatever is given to you & answer whatever they ask you, the only thing is be Loud, Clear & Confident, that's it speaking test is over. And now I'm dealing with one of hard sections in IELTS, "Reading". For now the only key to this section is DON'T READ.

Hope everything goes fine & with ease. And one more thing I'm planning to do some weird things, I'll post it soon (Hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment